Sunday, September 16, 2012

160912

even if its starting to get cold outside, instead of a lots and lots of clothes u can use those comfy as knitted tops now! ahh i've been searching for some lately, black is the color! gotta keep my eyes open
my weekend have been more than chill! on friday it was some party time! had an awesome time with the best gals, saturday...... but later mushi time at betsis! baked some chocolate chip cookies yummyy! today i havent done much, went to seurasaari with my mom and sis, pretty relaxing to just walk around. when i came home i tried to finish my book report... still working on it ;( 
i would do anything right now to be able to skip school tomorrow, or the whole next weeeeek! uughh even if i dont have any school (which is maybe the main cause to my tiredness) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment