Monday, March 25, 2013

250313


soon i wont need these
first time running outside! love it
hey you! been a while again since i posted, ive been so busy! and this week i will be even busier, finals are here! yay! anyways last week was full of fun shit! 3 birthdays, a lot of gym, and a lot of happiness. cant believe the weather is finally getting warmer. my mood really changes day by day because of it. i havent been this happy in a while

today i came home from school and was more than just productive! organized all my clothes, and did some homework and went to visit my grandparents and, went to the gym with my sister! super tired now tho

this week will be full of shit and fun shit, like finals (when am i suppose to have time to read...), gym, lottas birthdayparty with the very best peepzzzz AND OH OH OH SHIT my parentos are leaving to nyc tomorrowwwwwww!!! ooppaaaaa however ill try to post someday somehow 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment